Since 1998 the Van der Heijden brothers are producing in Oss, The Netherlands Bespoke Hardwood Flooring for the domestic and international markets. With their family owned factory the Van der Heijden brothers are the second generation following in the footsteps of their father, who introduced them into the timber industry. Presently the focus is on the production of unique wooden floors for their middle and high end global customers.
The Heywood range covers engineered 'Multiplank' woodflooring, solid wooden floors and overlay parquet. A wide range of designs, dimensions, thicknesses and colours with treatments like brushed, distressed, smoked, aging and handscraping techniques, mostly finished with oil. Our production will be carefully customised to meet the specific demands of our clients.
Our high quality, flexible Bespoke approach and reliability has greatly contributed to our succes. Heywood floors are being specified by customers, architects and designers in many beautiful international locations, both residential and commercial. Today Heywood is best known for its beautiful floors of outstanding quality, created with care and passion under the hands of a team of skilled craftsmen.
Heywood's mission: Continuously perform to the highest level, so that our innovative wide plank- and contemporary herringbone and chevron floors make people proud to show and tell others how their floor creates that special ambiance they wanted to have.
Heywood's Unique Selling Points which puts their products ahead of many others in the wooden flooring industry:
• Family owned business with strong tradition and values.
• Responsible Purchase Policy
• Flexibility, High Service and Timely Production and Delivery
• Bespoke Production - 'Design your own floor' with Heywood Vloeren
• Large assortment with unique designs, many woodspecies, refined treatments and exciting timeless patterns.
• A vast choice of dimensions, thicknesses and colour options.
• Customer satisfaction: Quality and Reliability is what we stand for.
• Suitability for UFH - All our engineered European Oak floors have a toplayer on WBP Birch plywood. Both birch and oak have a high heat conductivity value (HCV). Therefore all Heywood engineered floors are perfectly suitable for the use over under floor heating (UFH).