An exhibitor at KazBuild 2016, the company “Alamet-Trade” has been successfully operating in the domestic steel market since 2000. Its modern metal warehouses contain a variety of sizes of stainless steel products and non-ferrous metals, are equipped with advanced imported equipment and meet the European standards.
At KazBuild 2016 Exhibition the products made of stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, brass, bronze) will be presented.
Aluminium is a multipurpose metal
It is a convenient metal for creating facade systems and other structures of various shapes and sizes. In construction it is valued for:
• ease of processing;
• high strength with low weight;
• resistance to environmental factors.
Even with the drastic drop in atmospheric temperature all properties are kept. It is a harmless and fireproof material. Its alloy is free of any toxic and heavy metals, which makes aluminum irreplaceable in the construction of eco-friendly buildings. It is resistant to corrosion and oxidation processes.
All these characteristics are the result of successful chemical reaction of zinc, copper, silicon, magnesium, and other elements, its alloy is comprised of. Additional thermal and electrolytic treatment only improve its physical and mechanical properties.
Copper: a practical alloy with many advantages
Properties and the use of material
Copper is plastic, resistant to corrosion and destruction, and is widely used for the production of ground grids and cable products.
Sheets, strands, fittings, pipes, and other products of different sizes. It is easy to manufacture the thinnest sheets and wires using copper. It is a very practical alloy with many advantages:
• Plasticity (the material is best suited for the manufacture of parts of complex shapes);
• Long service life - up to 100 years;
• Resistance to aggressive environments (alloy withstands interaction with acids, water, alkali, oxygen);
• Good thermal conductivity (efficient heating elements are obtained from such material);
• Excellent antibacterial qualities (copper does not saturate water with foreign substances and does not affect its properties);
• Preservation of structural integrity, even after numerous deformations.